AIG student insurance
AIG student insurance is exceptional student insurance provided through the program know as ‘Educational Markets’. Educational Markets is the nation’s leading student insurance organizations that provides health and accident coverage to students.
AIG student insurance policyholders and providers can access their plan/policy, claims, and premium information at any point in time by visiting the Educational Market’s website
Through Student Insurance login account, Student policyholders can print out ID cards, view policy coverage details, provided they have an online account.
How To Register For AIG Student Insurance
- Go to your school’s login page
- Click the ‘Set up new account’ link.
- Choose your academic year from the drop-down list.
- fill your student ID number, last name, date of birth, and email address.
- Create a password for your account
- click ‘Create Account’ to complete the registration process.
How To login to www.studentinsurance.com
Follow the below instruction guide to access the student insurance login portal to sign in and access your online account.
- Go to the Educational Market’s homepage
- look for ‘Find Your Institution’ box or space where you will enter your school name to find your school.
- After selecting your college/school. You will be transferred to your school’s main login page.
- Press the ‘Click Here’ link.
- Now type in your email address and password into the input fields
- click the ‘Sign On’ button to access your account.
Forgot Password: IF you don’t remember your login password again, kindly press the ‘Reset Password’ link on the sign-in form page. Then enter your school ID and email address, and then hit ‘Reset Password.’