Bristol West car Insurance
In July 2007, Farmers Insurance acquired Bristol West car Insurance, based in Florida. At the time, Bristol West provided auto insurance to 22 states. Back then Bristol West car Insurance specializes in ensuring higher risk drivers. So the acquisition of Bristol West auto Insurance was meant to grow Farmers Insurance Groups.
Bristol West began offering private passenger automobile insurance to Florida residents in 1973. Since then, Bristol West has grown into a leading provider of liability and physical damage insurance, focusing exclusively on private passenger automobiles throughout the United States.
Bristol West car Insurance Sold through agents and brokers, Bristol West insurance products offer customers the security of a comprehensive range of automobile insurance coverages at competitive prices.
In the past, if a Farmers Insurance auto customer was cited for DUI or their license was suspended, their insurance rates would most definitely skyrocket and it was very likely that the policy would be non-renewable. Now that Farmers Insurance owns Bristol West, a Farmers customer with a sub-par driving record is not only accepted but also offered a competitive rate.
In addition, farmers being rate number 2 in Cheap auto insurance companies in arizona , a policy with Bristol West qualifies the customer for the multi-policy discounts and Affinity discounts that Farmers Insurance offers. Just like Farmers, Bristol West policies offer a 24-hour, 7 day a week claims service that has been rated an A in satisfaction by Consumer Reports.
Bristol West auto Insurance Says
Bristol West car Insurance Group offers a wide range of coverage options to meet the needs of customers for private passenger auto insurance :
- Collision coverage, required if the vehicle is financed or leased, pays for vehicle damages caused by a collision with another vehicle or object regardless of fault
- Bodily injury liability coverage for injury caused to another person
- A liability-only policy, including coverage for bodily injury and property damage. A liability and physical damage policy includes these coverages along with collision and comprehensive
- Property damage liability coverage for damages caused to another person’s property
- Medical payments coverage, for costs sustained due to an auto accident regardless of
- Uninsured motorist coverage
- Towing and rental reimbursement program
- Customizing equipment coverage, for equipment installed by someone other than the original automobile manufacturer
Comprehensive coverage, required if the vehicle is financed or leased, pays for vehicle damages caused by vandalism, theft, wind, hail or water
Contact Bristol West car insurance at:
Bristol West Insurance
P.O. Box 31029
Independence, OH 44131-0029
Telephone: (888) 888-0080
- Bristol West car insurance Customer Service: 888-888-0080
- Bristol West car insurance Claims: 800-274-7865
- Bristol West car insurance Roadside Assistance: 800-554-6678
- 5600 Beech Tree Lane, Caledonia, MI 49316