|Rank||Auto Insurance Company||Average Annual Rates|
|9||Farm Bureau Mutual IA Group||$1,109|
Cheap auto insurance companies in Arizona options for these categories:
Drivers with one at-fault crash
Drivers with poor credit
Drivers with military connections
1. Cheap auto insurance companies in Arizona for good drivers
This ranges from drivers with no at-fault accidents, DUIs or moving violations, you should look into companies offering discounts that reward them for safe driving habits.
- GEICO – The price is $1,089/year and their website is https://www.geico.com/
- American Family Insurance – The price is $1,230/year and their website is https://www.amfam.com/
- State Farm – The price is $1,431/year and their website is https://www.statefarm.com/
2. Cheap auto insurance companies in Arizona for drivers with one at-fault crash
This plan is mainly for drivers with one at-fault crash. Causing a car accident no matter how minor it may appear leads to higher insurance prices and it also includes when you renew with your current company or find a new one. in this category, State Farm was the cheapest in this group, coming in at $1,718, which is about $143 per month.
American Family and Allstate came in second- and third-cheapest, respectively. Estimates in our analysis exceeded $3,000, showing it’s always best to shop around to know you’re getting the best rate possible.
- State Farm – The price is $1,718/year and their website is https://www.statefarm.com/
- American Family Insurance – The price is $2,143/year and their website is https://www.amfam.com/
- American Family Insurance – The price is $2,566/year and their website is https://www.allstate.com/