READ ALSO: Arizona auto insurance company
3. Cheap auto insurance companies in Arizona for drivers with poor credit
For drivers placed in the “poor credit” category
- GEICO – The price is $1,684/year and their website is https://www.geico.com/
- American Family Insurance – The price is $1,847/year and their website is https://www.amfam.com/
- Progressive – The price is $2,681/year and their website is https://www.progressive.com/auto insurance companies in Arizona see your credit as a very important useful indicator of future claims and it certain that they may charge more from those with poor credit in Arizona. The cheapest company in this category, Geico, charged $595 a year more than it did for good drivers with no credit issues.Rates exceeded $5,600 in our analysis for drivers with poor credit, showing it’s always smart to shop around for the best rate.
4. Cheap auto insurance companies in Arizona for drivers with a military connection
If you’re an active member of the military or a veteran — or have an immediate family member who is — chances are good you’ll get a cheaper-than-average rate with USAA, an option that isn’t available to the general public. USAA offered the cheapest sample quote for every driver type listed above — often by a significant amount.
get in here to get Cheap auto insurance companies in Arizona for drivers with a military connection from USAA.>>>>https://www.usaa.com/inet/wc/ins_auto_mrklP1_landing_mkt?adID=CJ_autoinsquote1&akredirect=true
5. Cheap auto insurance companies in Arizona for retired drivers
This category is For drivers in their mid- to late 60s who no longer use their car for commuting.
- GEICO – The price is $832/year and their website is https://www.geico.com/
- American Family Insurance – The price is $1,045/year and their website is https://www.amfam.com/
- State Farm – The price is $1,045/year and their website is https://www.statefarm.com/
Retired drivers can save more to young drivers who still drive more and this is because of their reduced time behind the wheel compared to younger folks who commute. We looked at rates for drivers in their 60s who drive half as much as those who commute.
Geico was the cheapest for drivers in this group, coming in at about $69 per month. American Family and State Farm rounded out the cheapest three, at $87 and $95 per month, respectively
in summary, Cheap auto insurance companies in Arizona is as follow;
|Drivers with one at-fault crash||State Farm|
|Drivers with poor credit||Geico|
|Drivers with military connections||USAA|
Minimum car insurance requirements in Arizona
Arizona drivers must carry liability insurance, which kicks in if you’re at fault in a crash to help cover others’ property damage and injury treatment.
The minimum limits you must select are:
- $15,000 bodily injury liability per person
- $30,000 bodily injury liability per accident
- $10,000 property damage liability per accident
Keep in mind, a severe accident could easily leave you owing more than, say, $10,000 in repairs to another driver’s car. In that case, the remaining amount would have to come out of your hard-earned savings. For that reason, experts recommend getting more than the bare minimum, as well as common optional features such as collision, comprehensive and uninsured motorist coverage.
adapted from nerdwallet website.