Erie Insurance Bill Pay
Erie Insurance Erie Insurance is a publicly held insurance company, offering auto, home, commercial and life insurance through a network of independent insurance agents. As of 2019, Erie Insurance Group is ranked 381st among the largest public U.S. companies, in terms of revenue, by Fortune magazine. in this post, we will be talking about Erie Insurance Bill Pay.
Erie insurance policyholders can make Erie Insurance Bill Pay by following the instruction in this article.
Erie Insurance Bill Pay
In order to pay Erie Insurance Bill Pay, the information is required:
- Your ERIE policy/account bill number and ZIP code as it appears on your invoice, and
- Your payment method information, such as a checking or savings account, Debit card, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express. (Credit card payments are not available with all of our payment plans or with Erie Family Life policies.)
How to make Erie Insurance Bill Pay
- Erie insurance pay by phone
- automatic payments
Erie Insurance bill pay can be made through the below ways.
Erie insurance pay by phone
In order to make your insurance payment by phone, so, you have to contact Customer Care with the following information.
(800) 458-0811, option 4
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 11 p.m. (Eastern)
Saturday, 9 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Erie Family Life
(800) 458-0811, option 3
Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Erie insurance pay bill by mail:
You can mail your payments to:
ERIE INSURANCE GROUP
100 ERIE INSURANCE PLACE
ERIE, PA 16530.
NOTE: The payment will be credited to the policy on the date the payment is made, subject to ERIE’s disclaimers. Also, the online payment service includes a time and date stamp feature, which records the exact time and date of the transaction in Eastern Standard Time. Furthermore, all payments made after 11 p.m. EST, may take up to two business days to process.
Erie Insurance in person
You can make a payment at the company’s headquarters in Erie, Pennsylvania. The cashier window is located at the intersection of 6th and Holland streets. It is open from 8 a.m. to 6 p.m., Monday through Friday. For your convenience, free parking is available at the entrance of the building.
Erie insurance automatic payments:
To make a secure online payment for an Erie Insurance, Erie Family Life or Flagship City invoice, below is the information that you’ll need to share with them and Customers can make a one-time payment without logging into their online account using this link https://www.erieinsurance.com/PaymentCenterWeb/BillPay/Payment/BillPayment.
Note that your policy number, payment information and other personal details will be required in order to complete the process
To use this option, you only need to submit a signed authorization form and a two-month downpayment to set up this service. So, Once active, your yearly insurance premium will be spread over a period of 12 months and will be automatically debited from your bank account each and every month.
- Automatic Payments are available for auto, home, boat, and personal catastrophe liability policies on certain payment plans, including Annual, Quarterly, 9 Month or Monthly.
- ERIExpressPay® is ERIE’s automatic payment option for business insurance policies.
- Chek-Matic is ERIE’s recurring monthly direct debit programs for life insurance payments.
READ ALSO :lemonade login| lemonade.com reviews