Erie Insurance is a strong choice for auto insurance. Erie Insurance is a publicly held insurance company, offering auto, home, commercial and life insurance through a network of independent insurance agents. As of 2018, Erie Insurance Group is ranked 378th among the largest public U.S. companies, in terms of revenue, by Fortune magazine
In this post, we will be discussing the Erie insurance login,Erie insurance agents, Erie insurance claims, Erie insurance quote, Erie insurance reviews, Erie insurance number, Erie insurance address.
Erie insurance login
For Erie insurance placeholders to log in to an existing account;
- go to the homepage of the website: https://www.erieinsurance.com
- On the top right-hand side, click on ‘Log in’ button.
- The new window will open, now enter your email in first field and password in the second field and click on the ‘Login’ button. You will be redirected to your online auto owners account.
Erie insurance agents louisville ky
To find Erie insurance agents, you should
- Go to the homepage, https://www.erieinsurance.com
- on the top right-hand, you will see the find an agent link
- click on it and a new page will pop up,
- click on the zip code and follow the steps to find an agent to assist you.
Erie insurance claims
Start your claim
You can start an auto insurance claim by:
- Contacting your local ERIE agent
- Calling Erie Insurance at (800) 367-3743 (Sometimes in these situations, you just want to talk to someone, and we’ll be there for you. ERIE offers support 24/7.)
No matter how large or small the accident, let them know about it right away.
Get in touch with your claims handler
Once you file your claim, an ERIE claims adjuster will get in touch with you right away to review the accident details and your auto insurance coverage.
As you work with your claims adjuster, keep this information handy to help speed up the process:
- Your insurance policy number (and the insured’s name as it appears on the policy
- Your claims number
- The names, email addresses and phone numbers of your agent and claims handler
- Estimates, emails, and notes of the phone conversations about the claim
Review car repair options
They have several car repair options to help get you back up and running. Your claims adjuster will review the details with you. The options apply if you have auto, business auto or garage auto insurance policies with ERIE.
Settle the insurance claim
They want to settle your auto claim as quickly as possible. Most claims have speedy resolutions, but the timeframe will depend on the nature of the accident. For instance, a minor fender bender will generally be processed faster than a claim involving multiple cars, property damage, and injuries.
If you’re looking for help with your claim and the repairs, you could work with your favorite mechanic or one that ERIE recommends. Ask your ERIE claims adjuster about the qualified businesses that are a part of ERIE’s Direct Repair program. The network of businesses in the program will estimate the damages, share their estimate with us and then make the repairs.
Find a garage or body repair shop near you now. Whenever you have questions about your claim or the process, please get in touch with your claims adjuster or ERIE agent.
Erie insurance quote
To get an insurance quote from Erie, go to www.erieinsurance.com/onlinequote
and follow the procedure.
Erie insurance number/ Erie insurance contact
A member of their Customer Care team can help you with your policy questions.
Monday-Friday, 8 a.m. to 11 p.m. or Saturday, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. (Eastern)
Phone: (800) 458-0811, option 4
ERIE offices are closed on the following holidays New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and Christmas Day.
Through ERIE’s automated phone system, you may check your balance or payment history. Have your policy number handy before you call (800) 458-0811, option 9.
Erie Mailing/Billing Address:
Erie Insurance Group
100 Erie Insurance Place
Erie, PA 16530-1104
Erie insurance address/ Erie insurance locations
below are Erie insurance addresses/locations
Erie auto insurance coverage options
Auto insurance policies from Erie Insurance include extras that may not be available in every state, including:
- Rate lock (or RateProtect in New York), which lets you lock in your auto insurance rates until you add or remove drivers, add or remove vehicles, or move.
- Accident forgiveness, which prevents you from facing a surcharge after your first at-fault accident once you’ve been an Erie customer for three years.
- Diminishing deductible, which reduces your deductible by $100 for every consecutive year you don’t file a claim, up to $500.
- Pet injury coverage: Up to $500 each for veterinary care for pets injured in your vehicle in an accident, up to $1,000.
Erie offers additional auto insurance options like:
- New car protection: If you have a car up to 24 months old and it’s totaled, Erie will replace it with a new car of the current model year, but this isn’t available in every state.
- Better car protection: If your car is at least 24 months old and is totaled, this coverage will pay for a car of the same make and model two years newer, or it will pay off the auto loan if there is one. This coverage isn’t available in every state.
- Generous rental car coverage and options: Most auto insurers offer rental car coverage at an extra cost, so you have a way to get around if your car is in the shop for covered damage. Erie includes the basic coverage free in its comprehensive coverage, but you can pay up for upgraded rental options, such as a luxury car or SUV instead of a sedan.
Erie home insurance coverage options
Erie’s homeowner’s insurance offers the usual features, plus some nice perks such as:
- Guaranteed replacement cost so your home will be covered in full if it’s destroyed or damaged, with no “wear and tear” taken into account. This isn’t available in all states.
- Animals are covered up to $500.
- Theft or loss of your belongings is covered with Erie’s base homeowner policy, unlike many competitors.
You can also add customized options to your policy, including:
- Computer and electronic equipment coverage.
- Jewelry, art and high-end valuables coverage.
- Coverage for firearms.
- Identity theft recovery.
- Water backup and sump overflow coverage.
Erie life insurance coverage options
Erie’s life insurance choices include term, whole and universal policies, though none is available in New York. Term life policies are available for terms of 5, 10, 15, 20 and 30 years. Up to $90,000 of coverage is available without a medical exam; you’ll get an answer within 15 minutes when you apply.
Erie at a glance
FINANCIAL STRENGTH: A+ (“SUPERIOR”)
Erie’s financial strength is “superior,” according to rating agency A.M. Best. Financial strength is important because it indicates how well an insurer can pay claims.
Erie had fewer than the median number of complaints to state regulators in 2018 relative to its size for auto, home, and life insurance, according to the National Association of Insurance Commissioners.
More about Erie
Website: Erie’s website is handy. You can get an auto quote, find an agent, pay your bill, access your account, file a claim and find a repair shop.
Erie doesn’t have a smartphone app.
Retirement planning and other insurance: Erie’s retirement planning products include annuities and traditional and Roth individual retirement accounts. (Annuities from Erie aren’t available in New York.) Erie also offers other policies, including:
- Renters, condo and mobile home insurance.
- Umbrella insurance.
- Insurance for classic cars, all-terrain vehicles, and recreational vehicles.
- Boat insurance.
- Identity theft recovery and fraud reimbursement.
- Business insurance.