How To Make Payment In MyMedicalPay – MyMedicalPayment.Com Login
Mymedicalpayment has made payment of medical bills easier.
Through a simple login process, you can pay any authorized website you wish to make medical payment.
With Mymedicalpayments, you can pay bills and check your account balance after every payment of bills.
There is also provision to update your billing address.
How to login to Mymedicalpayments account
You can sign in using your account number.
1. Visit Mymedicalpayment website to sign in or use this direct link My medical payments.com/enter.
2. Scroll down to find the login fields.
You are required to fill in your account number on the first box.
3. The second box will required for your identity, you can choose between the patient’s date of birth, last 4 digits of patient’s social security number or patient’s phone number.
4. If you chose ‘patient’s date of birth’ on the second box, you will be asked to enter the date of birth on the third box.
If you chose to verify your identity by using your last 4 digits of patient’s social security number, you will have to key in the last four digits of the patient’s SSN on the last box.
This also applies when you choose the patient’s phone number as a verification means.
5. Check the terms and conditions box below if you agree to My medical payments terms, then hit sign in.
(In the case where you don’t know your account number, read on)
Where to get account number on Mymedicalpayments
If you are confused on where to get your account number to fill in the first box at Mymedicalpayments.com website, tap the “where is my account number” behind the box.
After a successful sign in, you can now pay your medical bills and check your account details at Mymedicalpayments
For more information about how to make Mymedicalpayments, visit the official website and click the contact us page.