Philadelphia Insurance Companies (PHLY) is a premier national Property/Casualty and Professional Liability insurance carrier that designs, markets and underwrites commercial products and services.
PHLY has provided industry-leading expertise and unsurpassed customer service for more than 55 years. With its Headquarter based in Bala Cynwyd, PA, the company provides value-added coverage and services for select industries across the United States. Philadelphia is rated “”A++”” (Superior) by A.M. Best Company and “”A+”” for counterparty credit and financial strength by Standard & Poor’s.
Philadelphia Insurance companies bill pay options include online, by mail and through the phone. Philadelphia Insurance Companies offers a free of charge service to pay your bills online. The Online Bill Pay service accepts electronic checks (a debit from your checking or savings account) as a method of payment.
Philadelphia Insurance company Products
Philadelphia offers a wide range of products to its customers. Below are the products offered by the Philadelphia Insurance company:
- Commercial Lines
- Management & Professional Liability
- Surety Division
- Excess & Surplus
- Personal Lines
- Flood Coverage
- Accident & Health
In order to make Philadelphia Insurance Companies online bill payment, you must log in with your User ID & Password and click on “Online Bill Pay” located in the left-hand side of the page.
How To Make Philadelphia Insurance Companies Bill Pay Online
To pay your bills online you will need a User Id and Password to access www.phly.com. Log In to MyPHLY or Create an account and select Online Bill Pay in the left-hand menu. The whole process is very simple and straight forward. Only follow the outlined instructions below to get started.
- Open your proffered browser and visit www.phly.com
- Press the “Log In to MyPHLY” button at the left-hand side of the menu.
- Enter your Username and Password in their respective field.
- Press the “login” button to be logged in to your online account.
- Now, move over to the “Online Bill Pay” section.
- Provide your payment information
- Enter your payment method
- Review the information you provided
- Then submit your payment to be processed.
NOTE: You have to allow 2 to 3 business days for your payment to post to your account. Also, bear in mind that there is no charge attached to this service, it’s free of charge.
How To Pay Philadelphia Insurance Companies Bill by Phone
Bill payments can be made over the phone by calling 1.877.438.7459 #1 which is available 24/7. You can pay your bill with your credit card, get balance, or find out last payment made. All payments made after 3:00 pm ET will be posted the next business day.
How To Pay Your Bills by Mail
A policyholder can send their bill payment to the following address.
Philadelphia Insurance Companies
P.O. Box 70251
Philadelphia, PA 19176-0251
For Overnight Payments, send it to:
Philadelphia Insurance Companies
Attn: Cash Department
One Bala Plaza, Suite 100
Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004-0950.
PHLY provide greater security for their policyholders and superior value for shareholders as well. Also, they have in mind that integrity and mutual respect are the foundation of long-term and fulfilling relationships with their employees, customers, and business partners
Philadelphia insurance companies phone number
In other to contact Philadelphia insurance number for claims, customer care, marketing, etc, you can reach them here
Philadelphia insurance companies review 2020
Does Philadelphia Offer Business Insurance?
Yes, Philadelphia offers business insurance with a focus on small business commercial policies.
What Types Of Commercial Insurance Does Philadelphia Offer?
Philadelphia offers small business insurance policies including General Liability, Commercial Property, Workers Compensation, Commercial Auto and others.
How Much Does Philadelphia’s Small Business Insurance Cost?
The average cost of Philadelphia’s commercial insurance policies ranges from $59 to over $199 per month and is mainly based on your business’s: Industry, Location, Gross Sales, Employees and/or Payroll, Policy Limits, Endorsements, Deductibles, Experience & Claims History.
Philadelphia Insurance Companies Contact Information
Address: 231 Saint Asaphs Road, Suite 100, Bala Cynwyd, PA 19004
Other companies owned: Maguire Insurance Agency, Inc., Philadelphia Consolidated Holding Corp, Philadelphia Indemnity Insurance Company and Philadelphia Insurance Co.
Commercial Insurance Products
Below is a comprehensive description of Philadelphia Insurance’s products – and industries covered:
- Commercial Auto Insurance: A wide range of products are provided here including insurance cover for fuel dealers, garage-keepers, dealerships including rental fleets, motorcycles, restoration companies and antique autos.
- Non-Profit and Health & Human Services: This includes adult/child day care centers, group homes, community centers, home medical equipment dealer, home health care, homeless or battered shelters, mental health organizations, hospices and youth services. Philadelphia Insurance Companies reviews are good here.
- Outdoors: This comprises of archery ranges, camps, bed and breakfasts, dude and guest ranches, hunting leases and preserves, guides and outfitters, resorts and lodges, gun clubs, shooting ranges, whitewater rafting and snowmobile tours and many more.
- Public Services: The public services covered include libraries, hospitals and medical facilities, museums, religious organizations, municipalities, private/academic/vocational schools, pest control services, water and sewer plants, zoos and many more.
- Entertainment/Recreation: This includes amusement parks, golf and country clubs, special events, paintball operations, bowling centers, and several others.
- Sports: This includes amateur sports, gymnastics, professional sports, motorsports, special sport/recreation events like marathons. There’s also coverage for most training centers including YMCAs/YWCAs and martial arts.
- Habitation and Construction: This cover comprises of affordable housing, HOAs and PUDs, apartments, low income housing, commercial real estate schedules, builders risk and several others.